No, this won't be about the game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastomania).
Instead, this will be a gentle introduction to Elasticsearch (ES), "the powerful open source search and analytics engine that makes data easy to explore" which is already being used by notorious projects such as GitHub, Path, FourSquare, etc.
- What is ES and why would you want to use it
- Indexes, types, documents, fields and CRUD operations
- Query DSL and Search API
- Ranking, filters, analyzers and facets
- Searching Natural Language and Structured Data
- More advanced stuff, comparison with available alternatives, etc
(The talk will be given in Portuguese but the slides will be in English).